We would like to thank you for your interest in our school. The fact that you are considering Christian education says a lot about your love and concern for your child and his/her future!
Criteria for Evaluating Applicants in Grades K3-K5:
- Students must be of age by Sept. 1 of the current year
- Assessment (if needed)
- Family tour and interview.
Criteria for Evaluating Applicants in Grades 1-12:
- Prior academic and behavioral performance
- Standardized test scores
- Evaluation testing
- Personal Statement (7-12 grade)
- Family tour and interview
We encourage you to visit Central Christian School. To schedule a visit, please contact our Admissions Director, at 251-947-5043 or message us. Please include your name, the grade for which you are inquiring, and a contact phone number at which you may be reached.